|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
Email Account setup in Windows Live Mail (POP3)
Article Number: 674 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 4:47 PM
|1. "Accounts" -> "Add Email"
2. Type your email address, password, display name and check the "Manually configure server settings" box
3.Insert the incoming and outgoing server information, type your email address as the logon user name and tick "Requires authentication".
(Note: Please replace yourdomain.com by your real domain)
- Change the server port of SMTP to 2025 and POP3 to 110.
- Do not select "Requires a secure connection(SSL)" under POP3 and SMTP settings.
4. Your email account was added, Click "Finish"
8. Click "Accounts"->"Properties"
9. Check "My server requires authentication", Click "OK"
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Export Contacts in Outlook
Viewed 1027 times since Wed, Mar 14, 2012
How to reset FTP login information in Customer Control Panel (Linux)
Viewed 3460 times since Tue, Jul 10, 2012
Setup domain alias for web hosting if the alias already exists
Viewed 10007 times since Mon, Sep 9, 2013
Location of website files for shared web hosting
Viewed 833 times since Wed, Jun 19, 2013
Create Microsoft SQL Server Database (MSSQL DB) in Control Panel
Viewed 1162 times since Wed, Mar 14, 2012
How to setup auto-responder / auto-reply in Customer Control Panel?
Viewed 1685 times since Mon, May 21, 2012
Change Permalink setting in WordPress
Viewed 678 times since Mon, Sep 9, 2013
How to attach the existing payment to order?
Viewed 1267 times since Thu, Sep 20, 2012
Leave a copy of Messages on Server in Windows Live Mail
Viewed 11867 times since Wed, Mar 14, 2012
How to download invoice or payment receipt in Customer Control Panel (CCP)?
Viewed 1253 times since Thu, Sep 20, 2012