|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
Email Account setup in Windows Live Mail (POP3)
Article Number: 674 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 4:47 PM
|1. "Accounts" -> "Add Email"
2. Type your email address, password, display name and check the "Manually configure server settings" box
3.Insert the incoming and outgoing server information, type your email address as the logon user name and tick "Requires authentication".
(Note: Please replace yourdomain.com by your real domain)
- Change the server port of SMTP to 2025 and POP3 to 110.
- Do not select "Requires a secure connection(SSL)" under POP3 and SMTP settings.
4. Your email account was added, Click "Finish"
8. Click "Accounts"->"Properties"
9. Check "My server requires authentication", Click "OK"
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Set up auto forwarding at Webmail - OX Apps Suite
Viewed 349 times since Wed, Jul 10, 2013
Create folder under Inbox in webmail - OX App Suite
Viewed 246 times since Thu, Jul 31, 2014
Check Web Space Path of Web Hosting service in Customer Control Panel
Viewed 2612 times since Tue, Jan 28, 2014
Subscribe IMAP folder in Webmail
Viewed 301 times since Sun, Mar 16, 2014
Reset Customer Control Panel password
Viewed 7470 times since Sat, Jun 30, 2012
Adjust Spam Score Threshold
Viewed 4312 times since Thu, Apr 5, 2012
Create folder under Inbox in Webmail - OX Apps Suite
Viewed 9190 times since Tue, Jul 16, 2013
Email Hosting Outlook Synchronization (Business Premium Mailbox, Collaboration, Cloud Drive): Upload Files
Viewed 93 times since Thu, Dec 25, 2014
Email Account Setup in Apple Mail (POP3)
Viewed 1920 times since Wed, Mar 14, 2012
Permission Setting using File Manager in Windows Cloud Web Hosting
Viewed 1406 times since Wed, Mar 14, 2012