|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
Email Account setup in Windows Live Mail (POP3)
Article Number: 674 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Nov 29, 2012 4:47 PM
|1. "Accounts" -> "Add Email"
2. Type your email address, password, display name and check the "Manually configure server settings" box
3.Insert the incoming and outgoing server information, type your email address as the logon user name and tick "Requires authentication".
(Note: Please replace yourdomain.com by your real domain)
- Change the server port of SMTP to 2025 and POP3 to 110.
- Do not select "Requires a secure connection(SSL)" under POP3 and SMTP settings.
4. Your email account was added, Click "Finish"
8. Click "Accounts"->"Properties"
9. Check "My server requires authentication", Click "OK"
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Steps for network test
Viewed 451 times since Tue, Sep 17, 2013
Email Encryption Service Setup Information
Viewed 594 times since Tue, Feb 26, 2013
How to reset the password for an email user in Customer Control Panel?
Viewed 1759 times since Mon, May 21, 2012
Web Hosting Setting MIME type
Viewed 237 times since Wed, Mar 14, 2012
Email Account setup in Windows 8 Mail (IMAP)
Viewed 816 times since Fri, Nov 16, 2012
Change website directory or file permission using FileZilla - Linux Cloud Web Hosting
Viewed 3711 times since Tue, Sep 24, 2013
Reset Customer Control Panel password
Viewed 4798 times since Sat, Jun 30, 2012
How to add and delete email alias to existing email address in Customer Control Panel?
Viewed 883 times since Mon, May 21, 2012
Email Hosting Outlook Synchronization (Business Premium Mailbox , Collaboration, Cloud Drive): Upload File
Viewed 560 times since Tue, Mar 20, 2012
Upload Website files using FileZilla
Viewed 1372 times since Fri, Apr 20, 2012